Monday, May 06, 2013

When dorks visit

Warning: this post is epically sappy

So Boaz visited me today at ACC. He visited me before, but today I was in class 10 minutes early paralegal-nerding out with friends when the instructor called me. I looked up and saw his cute sweet face and his Boaztically fantastic self filling the doorframe.

Yeah.

Katie

Was

Blushing.

I went out into the hallway and epic giggling and blushing and hugging commenced.

We are sharing portions of our lives already and that's so cool! I've visited him at his workplace and he's stopped by ACC several times now. The desire to make the other one gush in happiness is mutual and that is way cute!

Yet our relationship isn't built solely on gushy cuteness, but on Christ. We serve each other and love each other because Christ loved us first :):):):):)

The epic cutesy is an added blessing! Heeee heeeee heeeee!

1 comment:

2xA Ron said...

As it should be! :D
Very happy for you two.

Also, thanks for making me aware that "Boaz," when properly modified, can be practically any part of speech! ;)