Wednesday, July 31, 2013

So then I was going along and....What NEW BLOG?

Sometimes my brain goes along and I'm thinking and ... SQUIRREL! 

Well, my writing part of my brain is no different. Actually, I've been thinking about this for a while. 

I have a new blog: http://whenboazshowedup.blogspot.com :) called When Boaz Showed Up. It's about my adventures in dating. But more than just a blog exclusively devoted to gushing about Boaz, I really wanted to share how God has worked in our relationship, and my reflections on dating and singleness and contemplating marriage. 

Warning: this blog will not be the flowery pretty cover books you see in the women's section of the Christian book store. Because I just want to tell it straight up because that's how God taught me. 

However, I do hope it is an encouragement to all who read it and in reading the blog, they will learn more about God :) 

3 comments:

Rachel Greco said...

That sounds great! I have no experience of this sort, so it will be interesting to hear what God teaches you. Thanks for sharing.

Katie said...

Yeah. You can follow that blog too. Just put your email in where it says follow by email :) SQUEAK! Oh, and feel free to share with other CCU girls if you think it will edify their lives. I just started it to be helpful :)

2xA Ron said...

Cool. Are single Christian guys welcome as well? So far, it seems to be mostly reposts. Will it have its own original content? Will I ever stop asking questions? The world must never know...