Thursday, June 19, 2014

Wedding Planning: Refocus or Stress?

Ok, my last blog post was about wedding planning and my mom freaking out about some things. Well, she is still freaking out about the catering because she decided to pay for catering our reception as a wedding gift. Which is nice, but there is definitely more planning involved than all three of us (mom, Boaz, and I) had intended. So we're working with it.

Like I also said in my earlier blog post, I can look more at the 'stuff to do' than at the larger picture because that's how my mom reacts and I can very easily get into that same mindset.

My aunt reminded me that I need to have a good perspective and have fun. So, I did.



My sweet goofball let me take fun pictures of him with gigantic flowers at Hobby Lobby :) That was a fun moment! I also met the photographer who is a friend of his at his (soon to be our) church. Us ladies giggled about flowers and about silly and cute photos we could take after the ceremony. 

More importantly, my sweet fiance and I find ourselves talking about our future, planning our future, daydreaming about life as Dorks Unite. That's the real fun. There is security in knowing that whatever happens on our wedding day, we will be married at the end, and that's what matters. 

No comments: