Friday, September 05, 2014

Legally A New Me!!!!!

Friday:

I am eating a yummy sandwich at a Brugger's by the Arapahoe County DMV. I tried going to another DV, but they didn't issue Colorado ID's. A walk and light rail ride later, I ended up at another DMV and yet another document shall be issued with my...MARRIED NAME!!! SQUEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Yup! A new me :)

Do I feel different? Well mmmaybe. I have to get used to introducing myself with my married last name. As more and more documents have my new name, I get used to the new me :)

Sunday:

A larger question is how is my identity forming as a wife? Do I only compare myself to other friends when they were newlyweds or do I ask God how He wants me to help my new husband? More importantly! I must realize that my identity is still in Christ. That hasn't changed and that identity rather my identity as Boaz's wife should be my foundation.

No comments: