Sunday, June 26, 2005

The Calm After The Storm

Yesterday and the day before were like night and day. Yesterday started off with me hanging out with my friend Tina :) We returned some of her shirts at Ross for somre more shirts. After that I went grocery shopping since our bus pulled into the CSU transit center five minutes before the one to King Soopers on Taft Hill left. I went to the store and bought 2 things of ICE CREAM! :) :) (and yes, I really like ice cream.) Waiting at the bus stop I met my new neighbor Gena (pronounced like Jenna.) She is Filippino like I am and a guest researcher in the Biology / Botany department. We just chilled out at her place for a while. Then I ate lunch.

In the evening, I went with Scott and Tan to go shopping (again) for a caserole we would all make. The casserole was definitely yummy!! We also played a little SuperMario Car (?) on Nintendo 64. Once I came in 5th place instead of 8th place hee hee!! After dinner we all watched Pirates of the Carribean.

That in itself would have been a really really good day :) but seeing as it was the day after I came really really close to ending it all, it made everything seem more precious.

No comments: