Friday, August 19, 2005

Return to The Fort

Yes, that's right.... I'M BACK IN FT. COLLINS! With High Speed Internet! wooo hoooo!!!!! :) Yay!

Ok, well, what should I write about for the 1st post? It's taken a looong time to get the dorm in tip - top ... uh, I mean, habitable conditions. Roomie doesn't mind (thank you roomie!) but, I can't sleep on 1/2 of my bed due to a buncha stuff being on it. Oh well. I'm 5ft tall, I'm squishable. I think it's taken a long time because I've been in a daze for like 3 days. Because of everything with Grandpa :( Whoa... it's been like 2 weeks - WEEKS, not days like I almost wrote - it's like my Ft. Collins life from July 31 and back happened to someone else, not me. Like a different me came back to Ft. Collins and the old one went - somewhere and still has the old Ft. Collins memories. Well, that's not exactly true because I remember some of what happened this summer, but in a very distant way.

Ok, well, yeah. I'm going to bed now.

No comments: