Thursday, November 10, 2005

Practice, He perfects

Right. I'm trying to put my faith into practice, mainly my faith about how God's has Awesome Creation Skills.... ok ok... you can stop laughing... stop... laughing... ok, laugh whenever you feel like...GOSH! Anyway, I'm talking to 2 people about this issue that don't believe in God as Creator. It's interesting because I can be so fluent and go on and on without hinderance when I'm around my Creationist nerdy pre - med friends, but around these guys, I have to be careful about what I say and / or I worry whether I say the right thing. But I think God's just glad that I'm talking to people about this outside my Creationist circle because it glorifies Him and I see that. As I start to talk to non - Christians about this, my faith in God the Creator is stregnthening, and my faith in a God who speaks through me is also stregnthening. :)

No comments: