Sunday, December 11, 2005

Wonderful Maker

So I'm studying Biochemistry and I made a diagram of all the pathways of the catabolism of the main macromlecules (how the cell breaks down different types of food :) and it's just cool seeing how it was put together and just knowing and believing that God put it together.

This semester I got to see God's sovereignty, sometimes walk in it, and I realized that all aspects of Him just came together - if He could not fail in His plan for Biochemistry, He could not fail in His plan for each day. If He sustained Creation - even if it's a fallen Creation, He can sustain my heart and soul, even if both are caught up in grief, worry, or desires. If He has redeemed and will re - create this Creation, He has redeemed and will renew my heart day by day. Knowing this, I can surrender my heart, my day, my worries and grief, and everything to this Wonderful Sovereign Creator and Savior.

"What a wonderful Maker/ what a wonderful Savior / how majestic Your whispers / how humble Your love / with a stregnth like no other / and a heart of a Father / How majestic your whispers / What a wonderful God." (lyrics by who else - Chris Tomlin!)

No comments: