Monday, September 05, 2005

The storm and a rainbow

I just got really really "warm fuzzies" from God :) I'll explain: Some girls on my floor were running down the hall shrieking that they were going to play in the rain. I went outside and indeed it was raining. I looked to the east of Newsom (north side) and saw a rainbow - a HUGE double rainbow!!!!!!! The rain was coming down hard, but the rainbow was just all bright and shiny!! The rain was coming down, but I could look overr and see the rainbow which is a sign of His hope and His promises

It was like God telling me it was ok. There's a major storm in my life right
now that's been blowing for close to 12 months. Two relatives of mine have
passed away and I found out that a third one has cancer. I'm also saddened by
the natural disaster that has been literally wiped away 1000's of lives. The
storm will blow, and I'm in the middle of it and I'm crying and sad but God's
like that rainbow that's there not just when the storm is over, but when the
storm is raging

I ran around the grassy area and had my hands in the air with one word going through my mind "Halleluiah." Then I just got down on my knees and looked at
the rainbow all the time thinking, "God is still good. God is still good. God
is still worthy of praise."

Halleluah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: