Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Five Minute Blog Post

I'm on my lunch break now and decided to post something.

After six months at my law firm, I have yet to complain about my job. Sure some parts can be challenging and I just remembered a billing issue I should work on upon my return. 

However , I always enjoy coming to work. I enjoy the tasks, my co-workers are great, and the pay is nice :) The deeper reason behind my lack of major complaints is a mix of contentment and finding my niche. Knowing this is where God has placed me allows me to approach each day with a smile. Knowing I am working in my strengths helps me feel confident in my work even if an issue comes up. I am grateful for my job because I know what it's like to work in a place that's hard or in an area where I struggle. I am grateful for my job because I remember the toil of the job search process. I am grateful because all this comes from God. 

No comments: