Monday, October 24, 2005

got pushed back, got pushed back... waaaaaay back

Yeah, that's a spin off from the football cheer "Push 'em back, push em' back waaaaaaaay back! (GO RAMS!)" but yeah. So I was thinking I'd be brave and tell Mom, "Hey guess what! I might go to India!" Instead it was, "Uh... Mom? So, my group was thinking about going to India... Ok, you don't think it's such a great idea... ok. Yeah. Me neither. Yeah. No, I'm not dissapointed. Well. Bye." It's one of those, "But I just want Mom to be happy." moments. I don't live just to please Mom, but I try not to do things she doesn't want me to do. The India mission trip is one of them.

So I was thinking back on that and then last night I ended up loosing sleep over it, but I ended up getting distracted with the files of KT's Random Thoughts rather than praying about everything.

So I feel like I got pushed back, but maybe not waaaaaay back. Which is good. But I know the battle for what I am going to do about this whole thing is begun and I need to fight. Hard.

No comments: