Wednesday, April 25, 2012

28 things I'm thankful for :)

So here goes 28 things I'm thankful for specific to in my life :D Meaning, I'm thankful for butterflies and flowers and stuff, but those are sorta general things :D

1. I was born :)
2. I reborn in Christ :)
3. I was adopted
4. I was adopted again by Jesus haha!
5. I've been able to spend a good chunk of my - wait - all my 20's until now in FORT COLLINS, CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With my PEEPS at SUMMITVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
6. I'm thankful I grew up in Denver that had a really nice bus system so I could learn how to get around.
7. I'm glad Mom is a nurse so she knew when I was getting sick (even though I tried to hide it) and she'd just magically decide to fix chicken noodle soup for dinner!
8. I'm glad I learned how to play the piano and sing in the choir at school.
9. I'm thankful that now I can sing for God :)
10. I'm thankful I do well in school.
11. I'm thankful that I've been able to find employment in my field even during a recession!!
12. I'm thankful even for my limitations / challenges / disabilities because God is working through them :)
13. I'm also thankful that I have this blog :)
14. And I'm thankful that other friends have blogs that inspire me as well :)
15. I'm thankful for my current roommates who know how to make me GIGGLE!!!!! 
16. I'm also thankful for my time in Children's Ministry where I could influence the next generation for Christ :)
18. I'm thankful a dear friend who's working on her tan in Arizona :) She reminds me of who I truly am in Christ and she also makes me smile and I love her hugs and in general, she just makes me eeek!!!!
19. I'm also thainkful for another friend in Arizona who's now been married 6 months hehehehehehehe!!! I am thankful for her wisdom that I still call to mind :)
20. I'm thankful for Mom and that she only lives an hour away and that she likes to come up to FoCo and visit and eat Old C's with me.
21. I'm thankful for my Summtivew peoples that keep on praying that Mom grows closer to God!
22. I'M THANKFUL THAT MOM IS DRAWING CLOSER TO GOD TOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23. I'm thankful that half - wait - over half - hm.... probably 3/4 or 75% of my new D-Team is very very nerdy because I fit right in!!!!
24. I'm thankful for my stuffed animals :) hehehehe! I'm thankful that they each have a cute little story behind them :)
25. I'm thankful for my previous roommates and the times we've had.
26. I'm thankful how God has taught me how to be content in my place in life while being open in anticipation to whatever He has for me in the future.
27. I'm thankful that it's early spring, and I'm tanning easily because I was born on a TROPICAL ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28. I'm thankful that I'm going to paralegal school and that God has opened this new door to my future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

YAY!

No comments: