Thursday, June 21, 2012

I'm bored, I'll post something!

I'm sorta bored. Time for a post! 


I've been in paralegal school for THREE WEEKS! My midterm for Intro to Law is on Monday of next week. I get along well with my group I'm working with to do a presentation on Family Law. We finished an overview of the US Government (always nice to review), and the US Court System. 


Property law is going better than I expected it to go since I have no previous background in real estate.
We looked at a survey map in property law and that was interesting. Going back and forth from the legal description to the actual drawing was a bit challenging, but I made it :D I also got a 99% and a 91% on my two homework assignments in there! YAY! :D 


Aside from my nerd-tastic adventures, I just bum around the house. I help Mom with household chores, and the other day I spent the morning helping my grandma with stuff around her house. It's nice to help out :) I also have been giving my mom lessons on how to use the interwebs. She basically goes to Google and then types what she wants from there. 


I interviewed at Office Team and have been applying for assignments, but so far nothing yet. Though I have gotten calls from the recruiters there asking for more information or about my schedule or something :D YAY! 


I'd like a job for the summer, but if not, oh well. I'll just keep trying :D 

1 comment:

2xA Ron said...

What's Office Team?