Monday, August 06, 2012

Summer Vacation


The South Platte River...and feet :)

 Aaaaaah, Summer Vacation! :) Three weeks of relaxing on the beach (on the rivers and lakes in Denver) and enjoying the summer :)  

I finished my classes with A's! YAY! That was nice. I'm still volunteering at Colorado Legal Services doing filing and some clerical stuff like that. 
Sloans Lake :)

One nice thing about the summer is that I have the opportunity to do a few things: I could bum around the house and do recreational writing, I could help Mom out with projects around the house, and I could do more Bible study than I could during the times when I had to study for my class. If I just did the first thing, that would sorta be a waste. But doing all three is a good way to spend this little break. With the weather (sort of) cooling off, I can take nice walks and excursions too :) 


Yay for summer! 

No comments: