Thursday, February 23, 2006

The depths

I am in the depths of the Library. (In the basement.) I was studying for the MCAT and studying the subject I have to teach everyone else. Just so happens that this subject reminds me of one great weakeness and reminds me of how that was exposed. I'm identifying a whole bunch with certain people associated with my weaknesses. I'm being vauge because I have to be - sorry to any readers.

So, I drew nearer to God. By going to a biochemistry site. Seeing everything else I was studying showing up right there in Creation helped me reconnect. I cried out, "Oh, God, You are my God, Earnestly I seek You!" My heart was satisfied. Yes, amino acids could be produced in a flask, but it was God who spoke the atoms into existence, God who spoke the molecules into life and action. I know because I trust His word and science validates that.

I pull myself out of the depths of the flesh - of thoughts that were threatening to consume me as I studied. But I ran to God and let Him hold me instead.

:)

Praise God :)

No comments: